Knife makers attention wallmart shoppers

HELLGAP

Dealer - Purveyor
I have posted a knife in the raffle section please help these people out. I know these people need our help. Im by no means a well known knife maker yet and 3 dollars could win you a real good wyoming/ saskatchewan skinner. 3 bucks take a ticket Its a good cause. Thanks kellyw ONLY1 DAY LEFT LOTS OF TICKETS LEFT NOON TOMMORW CST

Here's the link to the raffle http://knifedogs.com/showthread.php?t=4622

Last edited:
The Raffle is off to a great start keep them coming in. WE have slowed down please take a ticket the knife goes no matter how many sell

Last edited:
Thanks for all your help Bill. The Raffle is filling up fast. Thanks to everyones support

Last edited:
We are almost half full grab a ticket 3 bucks before its drawn the knife goes no matter how many tickets sell .

EXCELLENT so far TOMMOROW IS DRAW DAY , we do have spirit in the dog pound. Lets fill her up so we can have a winner. free shipping so for 3 BUCKS grab a ticket. thanks kellyw

Last edited:
A HUGE THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE ENTERED SO FAR WE NEED TO FILL THIS RAFFLE COME ONE PEOPLE 0 DAYS LEFT

Last edited:
Thanks DiverTexas we need to hurry this one ends ON THE 23RD at noon and the knife goes no matter how many more we sell. 3 Bucks a ticket for a great skinning knife

Last edited:
Last chance free shipping / nice cpm154 wyoming /saskatchewan skinner sheath all made by me. 40 tickets left and over tommorrow

Back