Big hog sticker...

M.Olexey

I saw a documentary about what a huge problem the wild hog is becoming in this country. Just doing my part to help. Modified version of my Pig Sticker model with a different (for me) handle shape. I like how it feels even though I prefer a more neutral handle. Very secure and comfy. This one is 1/4" thick 5160 spring steel with black and gray G10 scales with a blue G10 liner. 7.5" blade 13" OAL....

img_4474.jpg

img_4471.jpg

img_4484.jpg

img_4482.jpg

Thanks for looking! All comments welcome.

MO

That deffinitely looks like it would do the trick. I had a buddy in Basic Training who lived in Hawaii and had married into a Samoan family. He went into detail about being taken on his first hog hunt with the family and how all they carried were knives. He still had a look of shock on his face as he told the story.

1/4" thick and 13" OAL...ya I would say that should get the job done! I really like how you textured the G10.
-Dave

I stuck a hog once with an old Camillus camp knife...

...although Mr. Piggy went home quartered in the cooler, the MO Hog Sticker would have been a better choice of weapon.

Very nice sir!

BC

MO you are just a big tease. We need picks of you sticking the hog.

It is great looking and love the 5160.

I like to touch 'em with the AR15 first but I like to give folks whichever tool they prefer :bud:

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

mo

WOW...MO, you've done it again. I'd love to have a pig sticker like that. I'd
like to think a HOG would be proud to die by a blade that SWEET.2thumbs

Marauder:D

I have a 300lb + boar on my trail cam, come give him a poke! I prefer my old Winchester '94, but I would take that pig sticker into battle anyday.

MO,

Great design as always. The handle shape is a lot different for you, from what I know of your work. It looks like a very usable and comfy designed handle. It does go by your slogan of Fill your hand! It also looks like ou could use it for a lot more than just pig sticking. Great work as always. The g-10 liners look really good, I am reall diging those are your recent work.

Now go stab a piggy!

Back