BRKT Bowie Raffle

Bill Coye

Knife Maker
Hey Knife Dogs!

Just wanted to give you the heads-up:

Check out the raffle for Knife Dogs downstairs in the raffle section.
You'll want to check this area often...a lot of really cool stuff will be happening there!

BC

Last edited:
So far so good everyone - we're off to a great start in support of Knife Dogs Forum!

Thank you!

BC

Last edited:
Update: 22 spots taken so far. Not bad gentlemen, not bad at all.

Don't be shy fellas...it's for a good cause.

:D

BC

Last edited:
UPDATE 9/6/09: Mr. Ken Hurst, Master Engraver has offered to engrave the brass guard of this blade. This piece just went up in value significantly.
A Big Thank You to Ken for his support of KnifeDogs.com!

Last edited:
I have to say I'm impressed.

Three days into our first raffle and it's half full.

Thanks guys and gals!

BC

UPDATE 9/6/09: Mr. Ken Hurst, Master Engraver has offered to engrave the brass guard of this blade. This will increase the value of this piece significantly.

A Big Thank You to Ken for his support of KnifeDogs.com!

Don' be shy - go downstairs to the Raffle thread and get a spot for you and a friend!

BC

Everyone google Ken Hurst Engraving and have a look at his work. You will then be back to buy a slot or two on this knife.

This is really an amazing chance to get a world class engraver to work on one of your knives.

here is a bit from the net:
Ken Hurst has been actively engraving firearms for 38 years. A custom shop master engraver for Colt and Winchester, he has also worked for Ruger, Walther, Harrington & Richardson and Thompson Center. We have been very impressed with the work he has done for us and for our clients.

All work is created using traditional Chasing hammer, chisels and hand gravers. Prices are quoted by request. Individuals should call, write or e-mail Ken with specifics about their interest so that he will have a clearer picture of what they want and be able to give an accurate quote.

"All work is done on an individual basis with creating an engraving that
isn't exactly like another piece, unless specified to do so. I feel every client
should have something that is unique to his rifle only. I strive to create
something fresh with all commissions yet still maintain a classic look."
- Ken Hurst

Ken can be reached at:

Ken Hurst
PO Box 5
Robersonville, N.C. 27871
910-221-5288
kenhurst@suddenlink.net

I think this is great , I just bought a spot . Ken's work is fantastic .

I really like the idea of a raffle and auction site . Once known it could be a lot of fun .

BOSSDOG --- My wife saw this & re-cuphered the arithmatic & verified that the years I have been pushing steel is "51", not "38". Maybe that is from an old release or the math is off. Anyway, I'm closing in on 70 within a few weeks or so & I have been scratching steel for 51 years. Guess it doesn't make much diifference anyhow but ................

BOSSDOG --- My wife saw this & re-cuphered the arithmatic & verified that the years I have been pushing steel is "51", not "38". Maybe that is from an old release or the math is off. Anyway, I'm closing in on 70 within a few weeks or so & I have been scratching steel for 51 years. Guess it doesn't make much diifference anyhow but ................

That's impressive sir.

We're looking forward to your engraving the raffle Bowie ~ I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

As this is our first-ever raffle in support of KnifeDogs.com, I find it fitting that it be started with such class.

Thank you again,

BC

It's all my pleasure Mr. Bill. Now I won't feel like I'm not contributing towards the success of this site.

Back