cold

v-6

No knife making today cause it is 12 below zero here! the wood heater i have in my shop will not keep up when it is this cold.
it give's me some free time to read the message boards.
how cold is it in your work shop
vern mo money like it shows out the window or up the chimney.

As cold as I want to see it.
Was 25 this morning about 4:00AM
My shop is an addition to the back porch with two open sides and I have been out there most all morning. COLD
Jerry

I have no idea, I'm hurting too bad today to go over and see. I pulled some muscles in my back at work while trying to get away from something that was about to go "BOOM!!!". Man I hate slick rocks. I hate having the day off and being too sore to go to the shop even worse.

It's a whole 14 degrees outside here, but my shop is a nice 60 degrees :) Boy am I glad my dad is letting me use the basement

-6 just south of Detriot. My kerosene heater is doing doubletime in the garage today,,this cold plays hell with the CA and epoxy.

13.6F right now, and snowing like hell again.
I just knocked a foot of that white crap off the vehicles yesterday, and it's comin' down again. Why'd I bother???

And that colder airmass is heading our way! cry me a river 1

In my shop this morning it was 19° and I dought that I work in the shop today , I put a LP heater in but not hooked up yet:eek: But it gets hooked this week. I should have moved farther south. So much for global warming, here in Concord NC the coldest it's been in 8 years.

It's been starting out around 20 and getting up to about 40F around here. OK so I'm a wuss. I ain't gonna do it. I just don't do well in cold and anything below 50 is cold to me. Sure am glad I don't HAVE to get out there and make a living.

Carey

Back