Harley Davidson sets new world record

Robert Mayo

I have had this old add for a few years so i scanned it and thought all you H.D. people would like to see it.

Enjoy Bob

LMAO it's a mini i will upload it to my photobucket be back soon.:p:running dog:
1915HarleyDavidson.gif

Attachments

• 1915 Harley Davidson.jpg
    1915 Harley Davidson.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
That sounds like my trip to Bark River Knives this last summer...except that was 9 hours at 80mph...that makes me the new world record holder...

The Indian's were kicking thier butts back then.2thumbs I have some old ad's around here that I'll have to find.:D

Is the Indian Museum in MA,? They went out of business in May 0f '53?......

Yep!!! It's in the building that the Indian's were made in. The company's name was Hendee in Springfield, Ma. Ever year they have a rally called Indian coming home day.2thumbs

I had 2 Indians from the 40's one was stock and the other was a flat tracker. I loved them both but financial problems forced me to sell. Wish I still had the stock bike. I have 2 Harleys right now.

I'm 63 now, been riding since I was 14...there's no better way of traveling in my mind. I'm pretty beat up nowdays and can't hold the Harleys up very well so I'm building a trike so I can stay in the wind.

You guys keep the rubber down and the shiny side up.

Larry

I had 2 Indians from the 40's one was stock and the other was a flat tracker. I loved them both but financial problems forced me to sell. Wish I still had the stock bike. I have 2 Harleys right now.

I'm 63 now, been riding since I was 14...there's no better way of traveling in my mind. I'm pretty beat up nowdays and can't hold the Harleys up very well so I'm building a trike so I can stay in the wind.

You guys keep the rubber down and the shiny side up.

Larry

Bubba!!! I just turn 62 yesterday, so I heard Ya. I have a 1985 FXST too. Something about the electric start seem to mean allot more now. HEHEHEHEHE!!

Back