"KnifeDogTags"

Curtiss Knives

KD Founding Member #1, Knifemaker
Looks like several members have recommended doing some "KnifeDogTags". I can do titanium or stainless. Whatever you like. Let me know what you would like them to look like and what logo cut into them. Room left to engrave? I'm all ears.
:duh:

Oh I had a thought---thats dangerous. What about making them bone shaped like a name tag for a collar? huh1

I'm open on design but I like the idea of leaving room to engrave/personalize.

Good idea.
SDS

Regular and Bone shape would be good. I think (which is not a good thing) that the forum Logo would be great!

Oh I had a thought---thats dangerous. What about making them bone shaped like a name tag for a collar? huh1

With all due respect...thats ghey:)

Ti sounds good...and i think T. should pick the design because he is the lead dog....and it will save a lot of jibberjab. :)

?????? can the water jet engrave or does it have to blo thru ??????

standard dog tag in Ti.

I have spent some time looking for some logo art and have signed up to 2 clip art services already. I'll have something by the weekend I think.

We will have regular editions but I want the first one to be right.

You could sell these for Key chains and raise money for the site? just a thought. I still keep my dog tags on my key ring, it helps me to remember who I am sometimes.
Rusty

I think some variation of this patch that Tracy posted would be cool. Goes with the military feel of the DT too. Even if it's just the head and the words Knife Dogs.
-John

Attachments

• patch4.jpg
    patch4.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 22
Yeah I am in for a set. I like titanium and the bone shape idea too!

STR2thumbs

I think some variation of this patch that Tracy posted would be cool. Goes with the military feel of the DT too. Even if it's just the head and the words Knife Dogs.
-John

We are going to use the head and name for the first edition tags. I just sent it off to Dave.

We will issue more as we develop multiple Logo and Images for KnifeDogs.com

Back