KnifeDogs advertisement in Knives Illustrated

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
Here is our first print ad in KnivesIllustrated...
We have more print ads in the works....
woof...
t

knife-dogs-ad-in-ki.jpg

Good ad, Boss. Glad you added the G rating. Let the kids who want to talk dirty go somewhere else. My wife and two of my daughters look at this site a lot and they never have anything to worry about.

I saw that, very cool....

On a side note, I hadn't noticed the foolishness in the upper left of the page.... Like there is such a thing... :p

Good ad, Boss. Glad you added the G rating. Let the kids who want to talk dirty go somewhere else. My wife and two of my daughters look at this site a lot and they never have anything to worry about.

Ditto! HuHmmmmmmmmmm...."Nothing is Marine proof" :bud:

Magazine ad

The magazine ad is the reason I joined, if I had not seen it I would have never found this forum...

I've been a member for the Nissan Titan tuck and Watch-u-seek forums over the years and really enjoy the member's shared passion and experience.2thumbs

The magazine ad is the reason I joined, if I had not seen it I would have never found this forum...

I've been a member for the Nissan Titan tuck and Watch-u-seek forums over the years and really enjoy the member's shared passion and experience.2thumbs

good. we've been waiting for you. now we can cancel the rest of the ads...:)

Back