New Begg Folder...Field Marsahll

T

Tanya Begg

Todd has been working off and on for a few weeks on a new folder. Its called the Field Marshall, it has four inlays, plus a pivot inlay, IKBS flipper, tip down pocket carry (our first ever), 154cm blade steel, .090 ti liners, custom ti pocket clip, thumb ramp, modified spear point blade with a compound swedge grind. It has a back spacer lanyard post. We have three Prototypes he has finished, with orange, coyote brown and od green g10. Black g10 frames. Bl-3.08 inches, OL-9inches, Closed-5 1/4

This folder is a merging of our two most popular folders, the Glimpse and Pantera.

These are prototypes for the offical debuting at the Tactical Invitational in Vegas 2010, which will have all sorts of bells and whistles. Hope you guys like this new folder.

P1010010.JPG

P1010009.JPG

P1010011.JPG

P1010012.JPG

P1010013.JPG

P1010014.JPG

P1010015.JPG

P1010016.JPG

P1010017.JPG

P1010018.JPG

Wow, very detailed and complex design with amazing craftsmanship. Awesome job!!!

Thank you everyone, glad you like this model. All three protos found lovely homes to start the New year off right!!

Thank you everyone, glad you like this model. All three protos found lovely homes to start the New year off right!!

I am sure it didn't take long for the 3 to find good homes. Very nice and I cannot believe that the oal blade lenght is under 3.25" because it looks v ery balanced with the handle. Congrats and have a Happy New Year. I like all the folders that Begg makes, tip up or down.

That is really nice nice work. What is going to be the list price for it? thanks for sharing.
Curtis

Back