Weird Email last night

Ernie Swanson

SASSY PINK LUUNCHBOX KNIFE MAKER
I was just wondering if anyone else recieved an email from kelly wiens?

I got 2 they were both asking me to tell them who I was asap and that they were a new knife maker. I did not reply, sound funny
here is both emails!

please let me know who you are and stuff. Im a new maker as well.

I would like to ask you a few questions please reply asap. How long have you made knives and how many ??

There is a guy with that name started making knives. Maybe he just doesn't know how to approach you and this was his first effort to contact you. He showed up in a different forum in the Christmas KITH

I was just wondering if anyone else recieved an email from kelly wiens?

I got 2 they were both asking me to tell them who I was asap and that they were a new knife maker. I did not reply, sound funny
here is both emails!

Email or private message?

BC

I haven't heard back from Kelly, but I think it was not actually from him.
Kelly is 'hellgap' on the BF. Lives up in Moosejaw ,Sask, Canada. He does not send emails like that , and the grammar and spelling are way too good for him.
Stacy

Just heard back from kelly. The email was from him. He was interested in something that Bigern26 had posted, and wanted to contact him. Poor choice of words, but the request was real. Give him an email Bigern, and he will tell you what he wanted.
Stacy

Just heard back from kelly. The email was from him. He was interested in something that Bigern26 had posted, and wanted to contact him. Poor choice of words, but the request was real. Give him an email Bigern, and he will tell you what he wanted.
Stacy

Stacy, I received a pm and relpyed, thank you for your trouble in contacting him!
It was for real I was just a tad worried by the emails, now That I have talked to him I am more than grateful I did!!

Back