Ya'll Ain't Gonna Believe This ........

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
OK, so there I was, sitting in my living room watch tv (flipping channels). It's 0245 Christmas morning. The Mrs. Walks over and looks out the window and says, "Honey, come look at this". The first thing I thought was I needed to go grab the .45 (we had somone try to steal the wheels off of the neighbors truck last week). She then say,"It's not bad, come look.". So I walk over and look and see the hood of my vehicle is dusted in snow.

Over dinner this evening, my mother told me it was going to snow tonight and I told her she was nuts. I guess I need to call and apologize later.

I can't believe it's snowing on Christmas in Conway, Ar. I haven't seen snow on Christmas Day since I was a kid. The last time I remember was 25 years ago if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
Listen you Bubbas!!!!!:unsure: You can keep all that snow south of the Mason/Dixon line. We got enough last week for the entire season. PS: HOHOHOHOHO!!!! Merry X'mas To Y'all.2thumbs

I guess I got excited a little early. When I got up this morning all we had was a slight dusting. I sure wish it would have kept snowing and given us an inch or two.

14 inches here in OKC. At least according to the weather stations. You can still see the grass in places but other places there are drifts up to the eaves of the houses. Had a heckuva time keeping the kids off the roof today. I guess those 50 mph winds can do funny things with snow.

SDS

Pretty Cool Murph, I was driving home at 1:45 AM grinning all the way at the first "White Christmas" I had seen in Yell County in a long list of years!

Hope everyone had A Merry Christmas!

God Bless
Mike

Ain't it great!#$%

We got about 10" in NW MN- much worse to the west and south. I just finished an etch on a blade, and now am going out to plow snow! The temps are dropping and will be below 0 in a couple of days. Yuk. But they say it keeps the riff raff out.

Milt

I guess I got excited a little early. When I got up this morning all we had was a slight dusting. I sure wish it would have kept snowing and given us an inch or two.

Hey Murph, we still have some on the ground. You want I should shovel up some and send it your way?

The first two pics were around 8 AM Christmas eve. It had been snowing for about an hour. Went out for about an hour late morning. Got back and there was a foot of snow in my drive. I got most of the car out of the street before it bogged down. Second two pics were Christmas morning. My daughter and the dogs in my back yard. Had drifts 2 1/2 feet high in places. Maybe the second worst snowstorm since they've been recording things here in Wichita Falls. We just don't get snow like this. It's a good thing they are now calling this "climate change" instead of "global warming". I was buying the warming thing!

David

Attachments

• WinterStorm09-2.jpg
    WinterStorm09-2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 5
  • WinterStorm09-4.jpg
    WinterStorm09-4.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 4
  • XMas09-2.jpg
    XMas09-2.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 4
  • XMas09-5.jpg