Merry Christmas you dogs...

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
Merry Christmas to all of you....

I asked to not get anything this year but my lovely wife won't be denied the opportunity to buy something so I asked for a new portable drill. I got her some new insulated riding (horse) boots and a couple gift cards. I'm not sure what I bought my 19yr daughter and 16yr old son. I will see that tonight when they open it and tell me what I bought them.

I am on vacation between the holidays so I'm going to work on getting caught up a little with the supply business and then work on a few knives.

We have a big snow hitting us tonight for the next couple of days. It should be perfect to stay inside and just hang out with the family.

Merry Christmas Boss and all the rest of you Knife Dogs out there. Boss, you sound kind of like my wife. She wanted a cordless drill for Christmas this year too. Of course, I couldn't find the hot pink DeWalt she had asked for so she got everything else under the sun instead. All I asked for was a new respirator and a supply of filters. (I think I got them!)

Merry Christmas Buddy!! Have a pounder at 10:00 with me Partner;) Aww hell, I hope you already started, Have a few!!

Have a Merry Christmas everyone! I'll be in Mexico visiting my wife's family from the 25th till Jan 3rd. You all be safe and I hope you get to spend these days with those you love. Take care.

-frank

Merry Christmas Trace and that storm exxtends all the way down here to Oklahoma City area and beyond. 11 inches in the city and I AM 30 miles East with 6 inches.

Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years to you and your family, Tracy. Thank you for being a leader in sales and forums. May the Lord bless you and keep you throughout the new year. Denny

Happy Holidays to all of the Dogs. May the new year be full of good health, opportunity, prosperity, and abundant joy for all of you.

Don't cut yourself on your Christmas Presents!

:D

hello there Merry Christmas Tracy, and to all the families out there.....May you be safe and have a wonderful New Year!

Merry Christmas.....and have a Knife New Year

I told friends and family that gift certs from USA Knifemaker Supply was the way to go for me this year , don't think they listened though... :)

Merry Christmas all!

Merry Christmas,and many blessings on you and yours,
from the Wolfpack up here in North Vancouver,Canada!!
(hey Rock,are you Rock/apple with teeth over on JD?)
May the rust gremlins never find your steel,and the gods of Thunder and Flame
smile upon you.

marry christmas to all from Darci,Clint,and the better half Lynnette ,I made darci and me matching tomahawks yesterday ,she'll be happy with that when they get home.hope all is good with all,

Back