Lets see your slipjoint

Sean Cochran

Ok guys and gals, I wanna see your favorite slippie, be it your edc or prized possesion. Ill start, I have alot of favorites but Ill try to pick one.
This is the one I keep going back too. SAK (this pic was taken with a small file knife I made). I like it because to me it is nostalgic, It is the style I carried growing up, spent many a days in the hills diggin' and whitlin' with one of these.:)
102_1087.jpg

My Colonial jack knife I snagged off of fleaBay a month or two ago:

35co6j4.jpg

I've cleaned it up a little more and sharpened it since the picture, since it was pretty corroded and gunky when I got it

~Noah

I carried this SAK with a tactical folder when I was a police officer. I rarely had need for my Leatherman with this in my pocket.

Attachments

• LEO SAK.jpg
    LEO SAK.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 20
do non customs count ?

Right front pocket carry every day:
ISUSM_20090721_0252.jpg

the yellow Sodbuster Jr in CV lives in my back pocket in a mission wallet ( along with a PT CC )
tradEDU.jpg

another old Remington:
Dscf4682.jpg

and some others...
Img_8262.jpg

My favorite slippie is, how else, my first one :) It's somewhere at Alaska now...
Damasteel, nickel damascus and MOP
IMG_3781.jpg

IMG_3784.jpg

Thanks for looking, Ondrej

Nah man, it's the second one i been telling you about :) That is still in the works:)

My EDC from Rick Menefee (avatar knife) saw action today........

DSC01077.jpg

-Vince :)

This is one of my Big Clips, Slip-joint with Mammoth Bark Ivory, Twist Damascus.
Thanks for looking,

Curtis

Attachments

• Big Clip.jpg
    Big Clip.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 16
Not a custom but the Schrade stockman has been carried almost every day since the mid 1960's.
Been through high school, college, Army, about 7 different jobs (including a short stint with the
Post Office), and now retirement but shows no sign of slowing down! :D Still opens the mail every
day, cuts up cardboard boxes for recycling and only rests on Sunday.

DSCN8199.jpg

Not a custom but the Schrade stockman has been carried almost every day since the mid 1960's.
Been through high school, college, Army, about 7 different jobs (including a short stint with the
Post Office), and now retirement but shows no sign of slowing down! :D Still opens the mail every
day, cuts up cardboard boxes for recycling and only rests on Sunday.

I like a guy who wont quit on a knife just because its go a little age on it.
Bet you got alot of good memories with that one.

Sean

Back