marry christmas

ironarmknives

Bladesmith & Forum Owner/Moderator
hope all is well with all of your familys,this is a sad christmas for me both Darci and Lynnette are gone from home this Christmas its the first time in 13 years i dont have my baby "darci" home on christmas morning i got her a real nice pellet rifle just could not wait to see her face on christmas morning but now it will have to wait until the 10th jan to see it. lynnettes sister is on the bad side of breast cancer her last xmas ,so there both"darci,Lynnette" in NC for 4 weeks ,i didn't think it would be so sad being home alone for this time but i sure miss my kid. anyways the people on this forum have been the nicest people in the world like family ,some of the most giving people i've ever seen
you all make me proud to call myself a knifedog,bladesmith,and just talking and knowing you has made me a much richer person,
Thanks
Clint Hamilton
"Ironarmknives"

best wishes for your family.Merry Christmas and hang in there.I'll bet they miss you just as much

Prayers sent for your family Clint. It's not a good time to be alone just hang in there. We're all here to talk to if you get lonely and bored. Just look at it as more time in the shop. Have a Merry Christmas.

Larry

Clint, Merry Christmas. You can hang out with the Dogs for Xmas. We'll post pic's of cool stuff we got, like knives....
I think I am getting a new 19.2volt drill combo kit. (pretty sure as that the only thing I said I wanted)...I'll drill something for you so you can enjoy the tool too.

Clint, Merry Christmas. You can hang out with the Dogs for Xmas. We'll post pic's of cool stuff we got, like knives....
I think I am getting a new 19.2volt drill combo kit. (pretty sure as that the only thing I said I wanted)...I'll drill something for you so you can enjoy the tool too.

thanks everybody i couldn't ask for more than to hang with the dogs for xmas !!!

Thanks for this post.
Merry Christmas to all of you.
I received an antique sword in this Christmas.So this Christmas was really great for me.

Back