Interesting

Indian George

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nf1OgV449g"]YouTube- Why Switzerland Has The Lowest Crime Rate In The World[/ame]
What's your opinions?????

Personally I feel the swiss government is very smart for actually arming their citizens. way less crime rate and anyone that thinks about robbing a home or a person walking down the street knows they might have a firearm and they know how to use it.
Unlike our government who are trying to take our firearm rights away from us!
I feel one of the major reasons why our government does not want us to have all the firearm right we should have is because it would be harder for them to take control of an armed country!

Personally I feel the swiss government is very smart for actually arming their citizens. way less crime rate and anyone that thinks about robbing a home or a person walking down the street knows they might have a firearm and they know how to use it.
Unlike our government who are trying to take our firearm rights away from us!
I feel one of the major reasons why our government does not want us to have all the firearm right we should have is because it would be harder for them to take control of an armed country!

Amen Bro!!!!yea!

Good video, IG. An armed militia helped form our country and declare its independence from England. In an era where the bulk of our troops are deployed in far away lands it is even more important to have an armed citizenry at home. As long as I am alive no one will ever take the ability to defend my home and family from me.

Now isn't that something. The Swiss are the ones who always remain neutral in a war and I have always thought of them as being a meek country. Looks like they took Teddy's advice to speak softly and carry a big stick to heart.

That's great. Their motto could be 'Don't screw with we're all armed and know how to use them'.

Carey

Now isn't that something. The Swiss are the ones who always remain neutral in a war and I have always thought of them as being a meek country. Looks like they took Teddy's advice to speak softly and carry a big stick to heart.

That's great. Their motto could be 'Don't screw with we're all armed and know how to use them'.

Carey

This was the main reason that Germany didn't invade. Hitler had his little meeting telling the Swiss Goverment that he was coming and they gave him the run down.

If they take my guns...I have bows. If they take my bows...I have knives. If they take my knives...I have clubs. If they take my last stick...it's the death tax! LOL

In every state that conceal carry laws have been added, violent crime has dropped. Duh...can the left get a clue. ;~)

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

This is exactly what the founding fathers intended, that each citizen would take the responsibility to protect thier own freedom.

Yes James that is why Hitler didnt invade. Also why the Japanese didnt try a land invasion of the US, bucause Tojo said if they tried "there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass".

Whether the left wing loonies like it or not, a rifle is the only difference between citizens and subjects.

Another key factor here is the fact that all able bodied men are required to undergo "basic military training". This low crime rate may be associated with a more disciplined population, not just the fact that they have firearms. This is a lesson that many nations have learned from.

Back