Subaru vs 250lb Boar, Who wins?

J

J.McDonald Knives

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O5C4rUXvqk"]YouTube- 250lb Boar vs 97 Subaru Legacy Outback[/ame]

Find out for yourself. This happened to me Friday night headed out to my buddies cabin. I was going about 50mph when I hit him in the head. Finally was able to find him Sunday. Wished I was able to find him that night cause then he would be in my ice chest. Sunday night I almost hit his twin brother. Neither me nor my buddies nephew had a gun on us to get that big ole boar that night.

Jr. I think using a gun would be alot easyer on your car when Boar hunting.:duh: Hey!!! Even a bow and arrow would do.:unsure:

:eek:Dangit!! I'da shot the Fu$%er for good measure!! Deer bang up the car much worse!!

Indian say, "Deer no good- Ass to high, run to fast!!":D

LOL I was headed out to go hunting that night when it popped out infront of me. I had my high beams on and my offroad lights and he still came out of no where. Still pissed I never found the pig that night.

Lived in Alaska for 8 years. Used to cringe when I would see what moose would do to a car. Brutal.

Charlie

It's a shame you couldn't take that boar home especially considering the damage it did. I hit my first deer last year it did $3,000 damage and the deer was so banged up I couldn't salvage anything. Sometimes you can't avoid them.

Larry

If I would have found him that night he would be in my ice chest and I would be working on that skull to make a European mount of it and mount it on my car as a trophy and a warning to other hogs. LOL

LOL but all the women would be jumping infront of me as I was driving so that wouldn't be too good of an idea. I don't wanna have anymore damage to the front of my car, its bad enough as it is.

LOL but all the women would be jumping infront of me as I was driving so that wouldn't be too good of an idea. I don't wanna have anymore damage to the front of my car, its bad enough as it is.

The women would be throwing stones at you and jumping on top of your car to beat the crap out of you and it would take them the better part of the day to do so. HEHEHEHEHE!!!!

The women would be throwing stones at you and jumping on top of your car to beat the crap out of you and it would take them the better part of the day to do so. HEHEHEHEHE!!!!
Thats only cause I get my ugliness from you.:eek::D

Back