A few Christmas orders just completed....

M.Olexey

Just finished these three.....

Two of my FOS V2 models in Sandvik 19C27 and a 5" bladed knife in O1 with green G10 scales and orange G10 liners....

img_4315.jpg

Sheathed up....

img_4266.jpg

img_4285.jpg

img_4291.jpg

img_4281.jpg

img_4298.jpg

Thanks for looking. All comments welcome.

MO

Post moved at poster's request. WOW, I can do this stuff from my phone.

Great looking blades!

Terrific, Martin! I will wear your Tshirt with pride. I especially like the 5" with the orange liners. I am having trouble trying to figure out the sheaths though. They look like Kydex with, for want of a better word, a leather "Belt". Am I correct so far? What is the belt for? Is it ornamental or utilitarian? Horizontal carry only? Splain me please!

FOUND IT!

Where do I have to hamstring one of Santa's reindeer to get one of those under my Christmas tree?

Last edited:
Terrific, Martin! I will wear your Tshirt with pride. I especially like the 5" with the orange liners. I am having trouble trying to figure out the sheaths though. They look like Kydex with, for want of a better word, a leather "Belt". Am I correct so far? What is the belt for? Is it ornamental or utilitarian? Horizontal carry only? Splain me please!

FOUND IT!

Where do I have to hamstring one of Santa's reindeer to get one of those under my Christmas tree?

Rock....Mo I know will tell you more about the sheath, and how it works....but I will say it's one nice Horizontal carrying sheath I have owned for a long time....

Back