Test

The link on the page works, but we're just not getting a thumbnail on the page.
BTW- looking good!
Did you find the little button for "Insert Image"? It's the third from the right- above the box where you enter your text.

I'll try again. It used to be if you just posted the thumbnail only forum members could open to a full size picture. Thanks!IMG_20151210_192832_hdr.jpg

23769828746_f7b71edb0e_z.jpg

Bill,

I'm using flickr and for some reason I'm having a hard time getting the URL. I'd like to post full images. I used the "Insert Image" from URL tab.

Jay

Hovering over those opened the pics for me. But, I don't know how it would work for a non-forum member. Guess you could log out and then try it?
What's left to complete that knife? I've never built a folder (yet). I imagine there's a lot of fine tuning involved.

Figured it out. Before the "HTTP/ and after the .jpg" the URL has . So it would be like: "[IMG]HTTP//Farm_etc.jpg[IMG]". You have to include the [IMG] at both ends.

jay

Actually its finished but for some final buffing. Its my son's X-Mas present. I've only made three slip joints. This is the third. But they are great fun and very satisfying. My equipment is limited to a GIB grinder, variable speed. A drill press, an eltro-etcher a bunch of files and sandpaper. A couple of years ago I posted under the "WIP's tutorials" sub forum a thread on how I made the second.

http://knifedogs.com "How I made a slip-joint Lemony-Snicket" I'd post the link but don't know how. anyway I encourage you to make a slip-joint. Very satisfying! Thanks for your help here.

Jay

Back