The Newly weds pick a church

Diamond G Knives

A newly married couple was looking for a church to attend.

They went to several meetings with the clergy from diffrent churches. finally setteling on one, they attended the newcomers required meeting where they were told " to become members of our congregation, you must obstin from having sex for 4 weeks. Although they thought this strange they agreed.

Week one meeting all new couples were asked if they had abstained. All answered yes. They were congradulated on their self control.

Week 2 one couple confessed that they had had sex. They were promtly asked to leave.

By week 4 there were only 2 couples. Before he could be asked, the newly wed husband said " Padre I have to confess. We had sex" The Cleric asked him to explain. "Well Cindy dropped a head of lettuce Tuesday night and I couldnt control myself, I grabbed her right there and made love to her on the floor" the Cleric paused as if in thought, then said "My Son Im sorry but I have to tell you that since you could not perform this simple act of control, you are not welcome in our congrigation."

The Newly wed said over his shoulder as he walked out the door, "Oh well we arn't welcome at Safeway either!"

Gid Bless
Mike

Back