Chiliheads

For all you chiliheads who haven't tried Indian George's smoked heat treating relish, you HAVE to try it. He sent me a sample and it is awesome. It has a lot of flavors going on in it, more than just heat. Don't get me wrong it is :eek:HOTTT:eek: but that's not the only flavor there, the smoky taste is especially nice. Just PM him and he will hook you up. Thanks George, I'll be sending you some of my dried peppers soon. MERRY CHRISTMAS 2thumbs

+1 on that!!! But I think IG needs to start selling this heat, I am still working through mine...perfect in Chili and omlets...ohhh yeaaah...my tongue hate me every time though.:eek:

For all you chiliheads who haven't tried Indian George's smoked heat treating relish, you HAVE to try it. He sent me a sample and it is awesome. It has a lot of flavors going on in it, more than just heat. Don't get me wrong it is :eek:HOTTT:eek: but that's not the only flavor there, the smoky taste is especially nice. Just PM him and he will hook you up. Thanks George, I'll be sending you some of my dried peppers soon. MERRY CHRISTMAS 2thumbs

Wasn't sure if you were old like me and occasionally forgot stuff is all :D

I agree with you on your clarification 100%. He's never going to have any profit on his hellfire heat treating relish if he keeps doling it out for free.

Well, I am going on 32.....but I do get forgetful quite often these days. Guess that means I am getting old:D:D

IG's HT relish sure keeps you on your toes though....haha

Wasn't sure if you were old like me and occasionally forgot stuff is all :D

I agree with you on your clarification 100%. He's never going to have any profit on his hellfire heat treating relish if he keeps doling it out for free.

Last edited:
Back