Handle Matl.

ArtinNC

What do you think of this for a handle. I just cut this off of a big board.
Thanks, Art

100_0855.jpg

As a fellow Knide Dog, I must warn you against using such wood. You should immediately place this wood in a box and I will send you a PM with my address so that I may properly dispose of it for you.

Thats some wicked looking maple. Hope it goes on a super sized Bowie??:eek::D:running dog:

Cool material you got there Art.

Chris

As a fellow Knide Dog, I must warn you against using such wood. You should immediately place this wood in a box and I will send you a PM with my address so that I may properly dispose of it for you.

what a giuy!!!

u da man Murph

taking one for the team!!

nice looking stuff there Art

Got any moire? :p

better than average color to that stuff. It's going to come out nice when you shape it.

That can be visually stunning when done,..I have a small bowl made from it,.. people have to pick it up and get it an inch from their nose to believe it isnt painted that way.

Psychedelic!

What are the dimensions of those pieces?

It's 2"X5"X 3/8" and I cut off 5" that didn't have much figure. It come 2"X 10" X10"
you can find "ambrosia maple" blocks like that for making bowls but usely don't have that much figure in it. This is end grain and will turn a little darker when finished.

I got it at Wood Craft. But most don't have this much figure.
just do a search on ambrosia maple.

Last edited:
Back