Steve Janik's beautiful work!

mrspike

http://www.knifedogs.com/showthread.php?t=3172

I would refer to the pic in the above thread for an image of these beauties! Great combination of design, materials and craftsmanship!

The best looking knives I own. Absolutely gorgeous knives with excellent feel, fit and finish. They look and feel better in the hand.
A lot of love and effort is in these beautiful knives.

I am looking forward to more of Steve's projects. Steve really has skills matched with meticulous detail.

Steve is very meticulous even with packing and shipping of his work. Steve vacuum packed these knives for shipping.

Thank you so very much!

John

mrspike your a lucky man, i have seen steves knives and i know what you say is right on. top quality and the craftsmanship is second to none he does great work. congrats on that great pair .......

Thanks guys, I am humbled. I think I speak for a lot of us, if not all on this site, when I say that I would never want anyone to have one of my products that I would not be happy to keep myself. Sometimes selling knives is like selling your pets but I guess nobody wants to be the crazy person with 159 cats and dogs.

I certainly don't put myself in a class with guys like Bruce Bump, Voorhees, Coye, Gerdraitis, Tracy, George, and the list of great artists on this site too great to list, but I picture the UPS guy dragging them down the driveway kicking and screaming and clutching the box containing their latest beauty going to a customer.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to All,
Steve Janik

Back