For those of us who call it Christmas!!

Peter Killgore

What a clever idea!
This is coming early so that you can get ready to include an important address to your Christmas card list.
Want to preserve the Christmas in CHRISTMAS?

Send the ACLU a CHRISTMAS CARD this year.
As they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send them a nice, CHRISTMAS card to brighten up their dark, sad, little world..

Make sure it says "Merry Christmas" on it.

Here's the address, Don't be rude or crude, just send a Christmas card to let them know you support Christmas.

ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor
New York , NY 10004

They are currently campaigning to get 100,000 donors by December 31, to help combat the extremists who want to " impose their narrow view of morality on the rest of us." Two tons of Christmas cards would upset their operations because they wouldn't know if any contained contributions. So spend 44 cents and tell the ACLU you'd like the liberty to enjoy a traditional Christmas.

For those of you who aren't aware of them, the ACLU, (the American Civil Liberties Union) is the group suing the U.S. Government to take God, Christmas or anything Christian away from our culture.
Please pass this on to your church, co-workers, family, and friends. What do you have to lose but 44 cents, what do you have to gain ----------- more than you will ever know.

And you're suggesting I pony up .50 cents of my hard earned money to buy the stamp to send these guys a card.......

Ain't gonna' happin'.

BTW - Just how is the ACLU going about this campaign? Any links, articles,.... anything?

I haven't looked around that much for any specific articles but after going on the ACLU website, typing in "Christmas" in the search box and looking at a few of the articles, it's quite obvious that they don't want the government and Christmas to be connected in any way. If you click around on their website, I'm sure you would find something. I'll tell you now that they use what I call politician, politically correct lingo to try and make it seem that they aren't offending anybody.

Back