Shotgun picture thread

Here are a few of mine

0114_g_023935_x_702.jpg

0114_g_001702_x_935.jpg

shotguns_1.jpg

H&R "Gamester" bolt-action 12 ga. w/plastic trigger guard :eek:
Remington 11-87 and the trusty Mossberg 500 "are-you-really-in-my-house?" gun.

I bought a Mossburg shotgun for Y2K and sold it after civilization as we know it didn't come tumbling down. Can't win 'em all!

OK Bill, you asked for it.
attachment.php

attachment.php

I shoot a little sporting clays and this is my Kolar Custom SC1 with 32" and 34" barrels in 12 gauge, 20 ga, 28 ga, and .410 bore tubes to shoot all the disciplines.

Kolar is a small one off gunmaker in Racine, Wisconsin.

Steve

Attachments

• kolar 005.jpg
    kolar 005.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 68
  • kolar 012.jpg
    kolar 012.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 66
I barely have time to shoot the breeze anymore, let alone clays. I was into it deep for four years and had two of these for a while and shot 8-10,000 registered targets a year. Sold one set last fall and shot 500 targets since then.

Too many raffles, I guess.

Thanks for looking.
Steve

Mad_Max.jpg

Here's a little guy (we called it "Mad Max") we made when we had the Title II manufacturer's license. Sadly, it went away when we gave up the license (along with all our machine guns and other goodies).

This was a NIB Rossi Coach Gun in 20 ga. Barrels are cut to 10" and a nice big brass bead installed, stock cut down to a pistol grip. A bit of a handful, but not bad. What a nice home/vehicle defense gun!

This one could use some cosmetic work,but it is great for snakes.

It is an older Thompson Center, Colt 45/410

Those are great--good tree rat medicine as well. We had a .410 Marble Game Getter pistol (10" or 12" bbl, IIRC) that worked even better as it was a totally smooth bore with a bit of choke.

Those are great--good tree rat medicine as well. We had a .410 Marble Game Getter pistol (10" or 12" bbl, IIRC) that worked even better as it was a totally smooth bore with a bit of choke.

Most would not believe the pattern that 10'' barrel,with choke,will hold.I have shot several squirrels with it.

God bless,Keith

Back