tutor.

Brett Long

any makers here in vegas that are willing to help me learn. just want to watch a little ask questions and such. willing to supply dinner or manual labor.

I can't make it but I hope the manual labor would be on the knife. Sure hope someone will give you that boost you want. It can be a gret way to go. Might be best to try after Xmas if you don't hear from someone. Frank

There is a big knife show in Vegas in January. I don't remember the details but it should be easy to find if you live there. Surely there will be some local makers at the show that you could talk to about some shop time.

Hope that helps,
Carey

yah i am planning on going. at least to meet some of the guys on here. hopefully some one will have pity on me and take me in :D

Don't think there are any knife makers in Vegas ;) well unless Brad comes out of hiding...

Now in Henderson I know of 3......myself , predator57 and Jim Hirusuloas (dunno if I spelled that right).

I am pretty much out of the shop for a bit while I tend to some family matters , but by the time Feb rolls around I should be back in action ( hopefully ).

A bunch of us get together at the Vegas show ( usually we stand around and harass Les George ;) ).

Drop me an email.

Last edited:
Hey John, I'll buy you a six pack if you harrass him twice as much for those of us who can't be there. :D

Back