Dug this outa my stash.

AkWildman

So I bought this about 30 years ago if memory serves me correct.I thought I would use it at the time and never got around to it.At one time it sat in the bathroom and got condensation on it and got a little surface rust.When I found it I cleaned it up and stored it in a drawer in my bedroom.So I broke it out and sharpened it and stropped the edge.Wow shaved with it twice now and was amazed at the shave I gave myself without slitting my throat!

Attachments

• IMAG0868.jpg
    IMAG0868.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 53
  • IMAG0870.jpg
    IMAG0870.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 55
Sie sprechen Deutsch, I had to look that up, funny I use to know it. Not that I can speak German just picked up a few phrases while in service! That is nice German razor. I have never tried it, always afraid of cutting my own throat! :what!::biggrin:

They use to use those straight razors to shave above the ears in when I was still in service, ahh good ole white walls, now there is a memory! :biggrin:
rotf.gif

Yup C Craft barber always used one around the ears and back of neck.I've always wet shaved and used a brush and soap but never used a straight razor.I've used it about 4 times now and really enjoy it.

Back