I'm a GRANDPA!

CDHumiston

KNIFE MAKER
My oldest daughter just had her first child and my first Grandchild today! It's a healthy baby BOY, Carson Duval Cross, 7lbs and 10oz, born at 12:25 PM Eastern Time (Dayton, Ohio). I'll be heading to Ohio on Tuesday to see the little trouble maker.:D

Attachments

• Carson.jpg
    Carson.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 15
Being a Grandpa is great. Congrats!When my grand-daughterwas a baby. I used to stop by my sons on the way home from work about 5:30PM also her nap time, wake her up play with her for 10 min or so then leave. Your gonna love it.

CONGRATULATIONS.2thumbs

Glad to hear all is well with Mom and grandson.
Now........ your sworn duty right now is to spoil your grandson. ;)
Ask my grandddaughter how. :haha:

Congrats! now the big question....what is the first knife going to be that you give him?

Well it will most likely be a Case 3 blade Pocket Knife. Maybe I'll be able to make a folder by the time he's old enough? His first fixed blade will definately be made by his Grandpa...

Well it will most likely be a Case 3 blade Pocket Knife. Maybe I'll be able to make a folder by the time he's old enough? His first fixed blade will definately be made by his Grandpa...

Aaaa a slippy as a first knife....Brings back memories. What a great knife to learn with and then a great fix blade to boot!!! Once again congrats!

Back