Black rifle picture thread

Les George

Admin - Founding Member
Since I dont have an AR right now, I thought we could have an all encompassing, "Black Rifle" thread. 2guns

If someone wants to make a shotgun and a hunting rifle tread that would be sweet, I just can't play in those threads right now...

SupperFM-1237.jpg

SupperFM-1233.jpg

SupperFM-1260.jpg

Krebs custom AK-47, only rifle I have right now and the only gun I ever got brand new. 2thumbs

That should get the job done. I will try and post some pics of my H&K 91 if I can ever find my camera.

Rock River Arms Entry Tactical - 16" bbl, EOTech sight, quad rail, single point sling, etc. If you don't have a single point sling, get one. Really.

img_2671.jpg

img_2670.jpg

Rock River Arms SBR - 10.5" bbl, virgin (still in the store) as I'm doing all of the appropriate paperwork now. This too will have the goodies hangin' off of it when I'm done.

img_2669.jpg

Last edited:
Just got this, the pics suck but so does my picture taking abilities. H&K 91

Attachments

• HK91 001.jpg
    HK91 001.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 49
  • HK91 002.jpg
    HK91 002.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 49
  • HK91 003.jpg
    HK91 003.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 47
  • HK91 004.jpg
    HK91 004.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 43
Heres my black rifle Short Bus

I know its not an AR............

Ruger 10/22 Carbon Fiber barrel, worked trigger, weighs about 3 pounds.
I can hit my own holes at 50 yards about the size of a nickel.
by far my most accurate rifle.

003-5.jpg

I have been thinking about getting a 10/22 and hooking it up with an EOTech! I think that would be a lot of, fun.... ;)

Les,

If your considering a 10/22 build....sign up over on RimfireCentral.com You will be amazed at how many different builds can happen in the .22 world.

I have been thinking about getting a 10/22 and hooking it up with an EOTech! I think that would be a lot of, fun.... ;)

LOL...I hear ya bud, just one big nightmare waiting to happen.:eek::cool::D S&W released there AR22, Kel-Tec has an awesome PLR-22. But, if you already have a lower....Buy a dedicated .22LR upper and your plinking like a champ!!

Damn, talk about enablers....sorry bout that....hehe

man the last thing I need is ANOTHER forum full of enablers! :D

Here is my 'go to' gun. Golani (semi-auto Galil). It's a file pic, but I hate all that rail trash anyway, so the pic is dead on accurate. I guess I'm just old school.

.223 / 35rnd capacity
galil_golani_polymer_right.jpg

Nice stuff Gang!!

Les, That is the Sexiest AK I've ever seen!!! Lord knows their the fugliest but reliable rifle goin :)

Well I thought I replied to this thread a little while ago but I must have closed the window after looking at the preview :unsure:

I'm into AR's at the moment, I have a few more to build yet and then I'll trade or sell a couple of them for other rifles I want. My pictures suck, I'll have to wait until better weather to get some nice pics.

guns01.jpg

guns02.jpg

zedu-ar.jpg

YIKES! AR party at the Voorhies residence - nice collection of iron Les.

We need a shotgun thread as well I see :)

BC

Building ARs? please dont get me into another hobby, please dont get me into another hobby, please dont get me into another hobby,

Last edited:
Back