Sevierville Knife Show

BruceM

Anyone going the the Parker knife show in Sevierville, TN this weekend? Going to get over there on Saturday to show off my Knife Dogs t-shirt.:D

I should be there about the same time. You gonna have on a KD shirt? Ill try to find you.

Im in pigeon forge now, just left SMKW, got some jigged bone and a few other supplies.

Anybody need anything while Im here:)

Sean

You might want to check the hours. Unless they recently changed it that show is Thursday-Saturday and does not run on Sunday.

Glad to hear that Steve. Alot of the guys I talked to said they had a good show.
Also got to meet a fellow Knife Dog.
Good to get to talk to ya Bruce.

Sean

I had a lot of new makers come by my table, asking loads of questions. I answered all, as best as I could, and gave out some of my business cards with the knifedogs website written on the back. Told them to join up, ask a bunch of questions, talk with some suppliers, and to enjoy their new addiction.

I had a lot of new makers come by my table, asking loads of questions. I answered all, as best as I could, and gave out some of my business cards with the knifedogs website written on the back. Told them to join up, ask a bunch of questions, talk with some suppliers, and to enjoy their new addiction.

Steve,
I wish that I would have had the chance to meet you. I had to work Saturday morning and got to the show at 12:15 so, I had to move quick as you saw many of the vendors were packing up early.

I get down your way a few times a year, my oldest daughter lives in Smyrna and I know some folks that live in Powder Springs.

Glad to hear you had a good show!

Glad to hear that Steve. Alot of the guys I talked to said they had a good show.
Also got to meet a fellow Knife Dog.
Good to get to talk to ya Bruce.

Sean

Hey Sean,
It was nice to meet you and get to talk a bit. I like that slipjoint that you showed me, nice job!
Bruce

How about a little more of a review of the show? How were the crowds? Did many custom knifemakers have tables? How were sales?

Steve,

It was nice meeting you at the show this past weekend! Hope to meet you again soon.

Bert
Dutchman Stabilizers, LLC

Mike
I got there Saturday afternoon and most of the vendors were packing up. I did talk to a couple of them though and they told me they had a good show. On a personal note, I wish I had gone prepared to make a real buy, on guy had the first 5 Tony Bose/Case knives NIB.

Sean

Back