Blizzard today here...

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
We are in the middle of a blizzard today...10" of snow - which isn't all that bad but the 40mph winds make it interesting...southern Minnesota is pretty much closed today..

I miss the SW. I would still be in my flip flops and wife beater. I have been gone from Phoenix for 2 years now. Wa State and now Oklahoma....What is this snow/blizzard stuff you speak of Boss?:eek::D

I feel your pain! It will probably only get up to about 75 deg today! BRRRRRRRR!

:D

I had to wade through a 3' drift to get to my shop this morning (my shovel was in the shop) I'm not even going to try to go anywhere today :)

We are in the middle of a blizzard today...10" of snow - which isn't all that bad but the 40mph winds make it interesting...southern Minnesota is pretty much closed today..

Any pictures of said Blizzard? I'm out in SoCal and have not seen a good Blizzard since I was in Japan in 1997. We got about 2' of snow in 12 hours, some of the guys at our remote radio site were stuck there fo 2 or 3 days...

We were supposed to get 7" of snow today, but looks like we only got 4-5" and storm is all but over. Winds are kicking up pretty hard.

The sun is tring to come out now but the wind is still blowing a little bit. Here are a couple pictures :)

Back of the house (out of the wind)
snow1.jpg

Front of the house (in the wind)
snow2.jpg

Nice! Reminds me of Ohio winters when I was a kid. Now I want some Snow Ice Cream...(Clean Snow, Milk, Sugar, Vanilla)

So far today we have had rain, sleet, hail, wind, and now it's 24 degrees and its all freezing. That blizzard is on its way toward us...

Any pictures of said Blizzard? I'm out in SoCal and have not seen a good Blizzard since I was in Japan in 1997. We got about 2' of snow in 12 hours, some of the guys at our remote radio site were stuck there fo 2 or 3 days...

I would rather see pic's of Sun, beach, surf and palm trees. HEHEHEHEHE!!

Tracy, stay warm.......here good GA just around 50 degs. I sure would like to see some snow.....We shut down with a light 1/2 of snow......

Back