Two knives i recently finished

papi

Hello everyone,
i had one of these laying around for about a week, and finished the other one yesterday. I was asked to take pics of the mammoth one (as it is an order), so i figured i'd take pics of the other one too. So here they are, the first is damascus and mammoth button-lock automatic, the other one have damasteel blade, mocume bolsters and tortoise celluloid scales. Both are fileworked and colored throughout. Now i'm going back to bed, i'm sick as a dog...
IMG_4207.jpg

IMG_4209.jpg

IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4194.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

IMG_4196.jpg

Thanks for looking, Ondrej

PS: Sorry for the exceptionally sucky pics, i can't keep my camera from shaking, and the weather today is so bad, it looks like a polar night. Well what you'd expect in December huh1

Great looking knives! Hope you get to feeling better!

VBR,

Den

Both are awesome, the amount of detail you guys put in your work still blows me away every time:eek:

I think I am partial to the second one:D2thumbs

Well done Papi.

Chris

Thank you for your kind comments, i'm glad you like them :)
Chris, the second one is available :)

I can only wish I had the cash to pick that beauty up. I am slowly learning this knifemaking game is not cheap:eek:

But seeing all of these blades from you makers is truly inspiring!

Thank you for your kind comments, i'm glad you like them :)
Chris, the second one is available :)

Chris, i understand. The lack of funds to buy knives was what started me making knives some four-five years ago anyway:) I thought, if so many people do it, how hard can it be?

Oh how rough was my wake up when i started my first knife :)

Ondrej

I am slowly finding that out myself....lol I started out wanting a small grinder for sharpening my own blades etc....Then from watching all the WIP's and pics I decided what the hell. Its frustrating yet fun at the same time.

I look forward to seeing more of your work Ondrej!!!

Chris

Chris, i understand. The lack of funds to buy knives was what started me making knives some four-five years ago anyway:) I thought, if so many people do it, how hard can it be?

Oh how rough was my wake up when i started my first knife :)

Ondrej

Back