Dreading my daughters teenage years

Sean Cochran

Well I officially feel old now. My little girl went to her first real dance tonight a junior high Christmas dance. I need to start really working on my knife and gun collection, I remember what I was like as a 14 year old boy, I sure would like to go back and apologize to some dads.:eek:
Anyway here is a shameless bragging pic I do think I have a great girl.
104_1143.jpg

Get that girl a coat Sean. Heck, I'm getting cold just looking at the pic of her standing there in the snow wearing a dress.

If she has already gone to her first dance, you're a little late on the gun collection. Your best bet is to convince all of her dates that you're crazy. I've already started rehearsing my bit and Nadine and I haven't started a family yet. Proper Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance!!!

I have a "Do Not List For Guys Dating My Daughter List" somewhere that someone e-mailed me and that I modified. I'll try to find it and post it for you. It's hillarious!

I forgot to say it in my earlier post, but you daughter looks very lovely. She must have gotten her good looks from her mother. :D

I had posted the "Rules For Dating My Daughter", but decided to edit them as I don't want it to hijack your thread. I'll send them to you in a PM.

Last edited:
Thanks Murph
Her mother made her take her coat for the pic, although she is smiling she was not happy.:)

As for the guns, Ive got another pic of her letting fly with an AR. Thats going to be the pic I show the boys while I explain how proficient I am with the workings of the rifle she is shooting. :D

Sean

Last edited:
Naw, go with what Murph said. It really helps if the little criminals think you're crazy. You should be a proud papa, but dad, you still have a long way to go.

Congrats, Craig

Best line to use on said you boys, "Thats my baby, and she means the world to me. You just remember that I am not afraid to go back to prison for killing someone that touches or hurts my little girl. Now what time are you going to have her home and where are you going." Think my dad used it several times. Or something like it. Worked for a long time.

good for you Sean..My daughter is 19 now and was a handful...good luck.

Hey, us girls are sweet and innocent. We never cause trouble. It's all the boys fault!

I dunno about yur location but here in cali, the charge is the same weather you assault or a minor or adult....that made it easier for me as i had to smack up a few as my daughter was growing up....she's 26 now...it's funny because i have had grown men show up at my door to snitch off my daughter off.

the best one was about a year ago...her boyfriend of 6 years best friend shows up at my door one night and tells me that he just left her house and my daughter got hold of one of those expanding batons and was beating the hell out of her boyfriends legs....he was sincerely worried about his buddy.....i called Heather and said leave the guy alone, and what ever you do DON'T leave marks....LMAO.

I'm a firm believer that you gotta smack a couple around in the beggining...word travels fast and it will make being a father easier on you in the future.

I have a few year but I already have a old shotgun I will be cleaning ALOT...
I have 2 daughters and I dont ever wnt them to meet boys that are anything like I was!!!:eek:

murphda2 do you think you could pm me that list of rules?
thanks

Best line to use on said you boys, "Thats my baby, and she means the world to me. You just remember that I am not afraid to go back to prison for killing someone that touches or hurts my little girl. Now what time are you going to have her home and where are you going." Think my dad used it several times. Or something like it. Worked for a long time.

That is a great one. My little girl is only 6 and I am not a bit nervous. Now where did I put the number for that convent in New Zealand, ah found it here it is the daughters of perpetual virginity convent.

That is a great one. My little girl is only 6 and I am not a bit nervous. Now where did I put the number for that convent in New Zealand, ah found it here it is the daughters of perpetual virginity convent.

:D:D:D

When you find the number let me know.

When the guys came sniffin' around my stepdaughters, I had a little talk with them.
In a nushell, I told them if they ever caused those girls any pain agony, hurt or discomfort, I would hunt them down, cause them horrible pain, suffering and agony before I killed them.
Once we saw eye to eye, never had any problems (BOG)

Good luck Sean,

But in all honesty cherish these years and the agony that you go through praying that your baby is safe.

Mine just turned 18 in June. She moved away to College and got her first apartment last month...

I wish I had those 14-18 years old days back!!!

Steve

Back