darci takes big fall in yuma

ironarmknives

Bladesmith & Forum Owner/Moderator
hey guys we got some pix's of darci showing off her knifedog sweatshirt in yuma this thanksgiving it the only pix's we'll get it's now got three big holes in it. 'SHE'S PISSED" DARCI took a big fall,flipped the quad 5 times hit so hard she cracked her helmet broke her goggles ,she's ok, big black eye road rash on her side big butt bruise cut her face some.you all would be proud of her she was with three 14 yo boys and dads and they said she shed not a tear.they asked if they could get her bike back for her she said no way and road it back ,impressed the men alot,they said she was shaking so bad she could not put her gloves on. broke the quad up alot but hey not her thank god,!!!! she had body armor on what ever she hit that put the holes in the sweatshirt would of put them holes in her .she said she went over a jump and hit a 3 foot wall of sand and the only thing she could say was "O CRAP"she wont let me show you guys the black eyes,cuts,and her but bruise dam it !!!!LOL
DSC01834.jpg

DSC01829.jpg

DSC01833.jpg

DSC01826.jpg

why wasn't there toys like this when I was her age

I am glad Darci is well, looks like she can get that quad moving pretty fast to me

Glad Darci is Ok, too bad about the sweatshirt.:D I've crashed my fair share of dirt bikes and my ATV a couple times....ouch. Ya'll be careful out there!

I am glad that Darci is OK.

It looks like you guys had fun though.

Back