Freebie for #500!!!

Curtiss Knives

KD Founding Member #1, Knifemaker
Tell all your friends about this forum! Sign up. The person and the 500th member gets a freebie from me! Not telling what it will be--surprise! :eek:

Done spread the word sir! They are a comin'!
I really like the way this forum is laying out....love the galleries at the top.

All my friends joined alreadyunsure

I'll go rattle the bushes some more!!!2thumbs:D

I'm waiting for 499 then I'm register a new name :D :D JUST JOKING

Found it! darci is our # 500! Congratulations. You will receive a set of the new KnifeDogTags for being our 500th registered member. I will send a pm and e-mail. 2thumbs

Found it! darci is our # 500! Congratulations. You will receive a set of the new KnifeDogTags for being our 500th registered member. I will send a pm and e-mail. 2thumbs

well thats great "LOL" darci is at school right now but i'll txt message her witch if she reads before 3:00 she be in trouble for using her phone at school "LOL" she'll be very happy it will get her out to the shop more thats for sure Thanks between sports and school she's been gone alot i hate when they grow up so fast ,high school next year i'll never see her until her boy friends or girl friend want a knife "LOL" trying to get her interested enough to make knives for her girl friends you know some kind of girl knife thats girlish maybe she'll work with me for that extra money until she's a border patrol agnt. thats what she want to be when she grows up . she gets up at 4am every morning and does her karate shes a 4der. jr.black belt at 16 a real blackbelt so cool i'll let her know and i'll check her e-mail and txt it over to her.

thanks again
clint ,darci's pop as she says

I WON O MY GOD !!!!!!!! I never won any thing before this is my first time !!!! my pops sent me a txt at school and told me I started jumping up and down yelling and my friends started jumping up and down yelling ,and a teacher came over wanted to know whats up i told her i won she started jumping up and down with us then asked what i won some dog tags she stopped and gave me this look like i was out of my mined .ya some knife dogtags on a knife forum site ,she left shaking her head . she's one of them commie teachers my pops talks bad about ,thinks AMERICA IS THE BAD GUYS ALL THE TIME .but her classes are easy just tell her what she want to hear but you know the truth so its ok . thank you for the gift ,i knew getting up every morning early was good for me. ill put them on my school pack make all the kids want one .THANKS AND WILL ONE OF YOU GUYS TELL MY POPS HE DON'T HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE EVERYTHING I DO "LOL"
THANKS DARCI

Back