HAPPY THANKSGIVING

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
I wanted to take a moment to say Happy Thanksgiving to each and every Knife Dog and your families and loved ones. I could offer a list of names of particular individuals here to thank for all of the help they have given me as an individual, but I believe it best to say thank you all for making Knife Dogs the family it has become. Thank you all for contributing and making Knife Dogs the community it has become and the community it will grow to be in the future.

Amen,

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Be safe and may the day be a joyous one for you and your families.

Take care,

Todd

Happy Bird Day Y'all.2thumbs
You guys would no believe what I am cooking.:D

Well, sure we would. :D I'm with Troop, wish I were there to sweat my eyelids off along with you.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Knife Dogs. Remember that it's freedom we are thankful for, along with our families and everything God has given us.

Happy Bird Day Y'all.2thumbs
You guys would no believe what I am cooking.:D

We might ;):eek::D

I'm spicing up my holiday contribution with the trial ghost chili relish, Happy Thanksgiving you old bird :p

And a Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Knifedogs and their families.

Where's the turkey smiley when you need one??

Mike

Happy Thanksgiving all!

wall1big.jpg

Well said Murph,

A happy and healthy T/G to all.. Woof Woof !

To show my support of the KnifeDogs I'm gonna eat my turkey like the Bumpus' dogs ! LOL.

-Josh

A special thanks to the defenders of America's freedom. Everyone take the time today to thank Veteran. I know there are many members here who have picked up a weapon or stood a post in defence of liberty. You have my deepest gratitude.

Sean

Well, sure we would. :D I'm with Troop, wish I were there to sweat my eyelids off along with you.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Knife Dogs. Remember that it's freedom we are thankful for, along with our families and everything God has given us.

You know you have a open invite.2thumbs:D

Thanks to you all we are a big happy family. I'm Thankful for that.

The turkeys in the oven and its off to the hot tub with my morning coffee. Yep its a good life and I'm thankful for our health and happiness and the hot tub.

Thanks to you all we are a big happy family. I'm Thankful for that.

The turkeys in the oven and its off to the hot tub with my morning coffee. Yep its a good life and I'm thankful for our health and happiness and the hot tub.

Hot Tub??? What are you boiling another turkey??????HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Back