American Cancer Society raffles.

Jeff Pearce

KNIFE MAKER
we need to start a list of names and items to be donated for the ACS raffles. we need to get this ready to start and need to try to get this oranized so it runs smooth. so if you said you where in and plan on donating an item please post it here. if you have pictures of the item please post them so we can use them to get the raffle's posted. Thank's from the raffle team...

Bill coye and Jeff Pearce...

Last edited:
Count me in Jeff! This folder has been waiting for a good home, and I can't think of a better way to find it one and help a great cause!

Its my Sonue model liner lock folder, in a dress format. The blade and bolsters are of my "Fossil" damascus, liners are textured/anodized 6/4 Ti, handle scales are green/blue fossil walrus ivory. the backbar and screws are 18K gold plated. It will come with a zippered case.

SonueFolderCollage.jpg

When is this one starting? I seem to be a day late and a dollar short on many of these great raffles.

Thanks,

Knife donation for American Cancer Society raffle

This is the gents EDC which I have donated to the ASC . It was posted previously on my forum site. It is a small linerlock with damascus blade , carbon fiber bolsters , desert ironwood handles with gold plated screws & backspacer of fileworked bronze.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Joe Sangster

Back