Intergal folder

papi

Hello everyone,
i just finished my integral folder. It has twist damascus blade, and titanium...basically everything else. It is a manual button-lock with blacklip inlaid button. Although i've done some of these in the past, they were never finished, or they were just carving canvas for my friend Arpad Bojtos, so this could be considered a prototype. Well, enough blah blah (cause i'm too psychically beat from making of the knife to talk anyway), here are the pics.

IMG_4162.jpg

IMG_4166.jpg

IMG_4168.jpg

Thank you for looking and any comments :)

Take care, Ondrej

Nice looking folder congrats. - 2thumbs

Do you think you will make more? Or I should say do you like making these?

Todd

Nice looking folder congrats. - 2thumbs

Do you think you will make more? Or I should say do you like making these?

Todd

Thank you:)

As for making more...let's see, it's a ***** of a work - time consuming, very 'accuracy demanding', and one thing you miss, you can kiss all the work put into it good bye. When you make a classic construction folder and screw up one piece, you can almost always change it(make a new one). With this, you kinda can't...

So, of course i'll be making more, got so many ideas... :) I don't know why, but i probably like to punish myself with this kind of work:)

Take care, Ondrej

So, of course i'll be making more, got so many ideas... :) I don't know why, but i probably like to punish myself with this kind of work:)

Take care, Ondrej

Ondrej,

I look forward to seeing what you come up with? :)

You have a great day.

Todd

Back