New website of mine...

C

Claemore

I don't know if any of you are familiar with what I've been doing, but every so often I'm running six knives going to active duty soldiers for free. The next batch will be in a few months, but anyway, I've got a website up showcasing all of those knives I've made for soldiers so far, and a few others as well. Here is the website: Claemoreknives.yolasite.com:running dog:

Thanks for the replies, but I feel that these guys (and gals), deserve it. They are my heroes (and heroines). Maybe I am living a little bit vicariously through my knives.

I had a maker/friend of mine (actually invited me to the dogs), build me a nice little A2 tanto prior to leaving for my current deployment. The knife he made me, just showed up in my mailbox one day, and it completely took me off guard. I've used the hell out of that thing, to the point its going to need a reprofile when I get back home. Before my next deployment, I'll even design a custom kydex boot sheath to replace my current benchmade dagger that has made a home the past couple years.

Not everyone that deploys needs a free knife, but even moving someone up on a list, cutting them a few dollars discount, following up with an e-mail/hows it been holding up for ya, is a great way to support our men/women in uniform that live in this forgotten part (being kind today) of the world.

Good luck with your goal to make a difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, not everyone does need a free knife, but I'm not considering them free. I wish I could do more.

Back