A dream come true!

Raymond Richard

Forum Owner & Moderator
I was hoping by having my website I'd be able to do the work on it myself. That is not the case. Having my own page here makes me very happy! I love having something I can operate on my own!

Tracy, Thanks a lot! I'll put in a good word in to AARP for you. :D A happy senior citizen!

Last edited:
this is way easier than setting up and running a web site and will do nearly everything you want.
I am glad you are enjoying it Ray...

Wow Ray, I take a vacation from the forums and you go and open your own. Good on you. Looks like it might be a nice place to visit and hang out.

Wow Ray, I take a vacation from the forums and you go and open your own. Good on you. Looks like it might be a nice place to visit and hang out.

Chuck, I've come close to calling you to see if you were ok. I figured you just weren't posting anything. Your going to be at Blade West? How about Tacoma?

Good seeing you around!

Congrats Raymond!!! I LOVE seeing folks dreams ome true!! Nothing makes me happier.

Hey Ray,

Been doing OK. You should have called would have been great to hear from you. Not doing Blade West this year. I was planning on dropping in but the wife took the week of to go on vacation so that shot it out the window. When is the Tacoma show? Might be interested in that one.

Back