Call of duty modern warfare2 ending.

Tod Lowe

Didn't know if anybody else on here plays video games.
The Call of Duty modern warfare 2 came out the other day. They are calling it the highest grossing media sales of all time. 2.4 million copies were pre ordered. Its expected to make over 800 million dollars.

How does this pertain to knives??

I finished the game the other day and it is amazing.
Spoiler alert ! If you haven't finished it don't read on.
Through out the game every modern weapon is at your disposal at some point. Guns with heartbeat monitors to locate enemies etc, rocket launchers, controlling drones launching missiles....everything.
BUT.
At the very end of the game...the most climactic moment when you have finally caught the bad guy and your wounded laying on the ground and the bad guy is beating your partner to death what does your character pull out of his kydex sheath to finish the bad guy off ?? That's right....a knife. Out of all the weapons in the entire game a knife is used to finish the job.
I just thought it was kinda neat that a knife is still considered a modern weapon . Its actually used quite a bit thru the game.

A real replica knife and marketed as such of that overexposed knife might be a big seller. So who's making one??:D

I don't know if its different in the PC version but at the end you have to pull the knife out of your chest!

I don't know if its different in the PC version but at the end you have to pull the knife out of your chest!

You are right! I forgot. I remembered seeing the kydex sheaths on the front of the vests but you are right....my bad. It takes a while to pull it out and then the throw.......what a shot!

You are right! I forgot. I remembered seeing the kydex sheaths on the front of the vests but you are right....my bad. It takes a while to pull it out and then the throw.......what a shot!

It's not in a sheath....it's stuck in your chest. You have to hit "X" a bunch of times to pull it out then........WHAAAAAP. :)

Back