where is the best place to sell military knives?

kilodelta7

hello all
i know about "fleabay" but i am very keen on finding a forum or other venue to help find a few military knives that i have, a new home.
i have an M11 by Lancay, a Mk 3 mod O, an M4 in unissued state, an M7 in unissued state and a few others. If any of you have any ideas on the best place to help these little guys to "new Homes" feel free to chime in. tho if fleabay is it, so be it ...
thanks in advance.

kd7
mark

hello all
i know about "fleabay" but i am very keen on finding a forum or other venue to help find a few military knives that i have, a new home.
i have an M11 by Lancay, a Mk 3 mod O, an M4 in unissued state, an M7 in unissued state and a few others. If any of you have any ideas on the best place to help these little guys to "new Homes" feel free to chime in. tho if fleabay is it, so be it ...
thanks in advance.

kd7
mark

There is nothing wrong with selling Military knives on ebay. I've been doing it since 2005. Ebay reaches the largest market.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Are you likely to find fakes on ebay. I see many high priced bayonets and fighting knives. And I know there are many honest sellers but also there are many bad sellers as well. I am new to knife and couldn't tell a fake if I saw one. that is my concern is it valid. Thanks

Are you likely to find fakes on ebay. I see many high priced bayonets and fighting knives. And I know there are many honest sellers but also there are many bad sellers as well. I am new to knife and couldn't tell a fake if I saw one. that is my concern is it valid. Thanks

Well, yes it is. There are fakes and highly overpriced original knives on Ebay. So you gotta know your stuff. But the internet is a great place to learn it. There are many websites that offer info on the original milsurp knives. You just have to do your homework.

Back