Ballistic Plastic

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
I came across a supply of recycleable ballistic plastic today. I'm wondering what the possibilities of this stuff might be. The sheets these pieces I have came from are 7/16"x4'x6'. The scraps I have are much smaller of course, but I know where there are several damaged sheets that more of this might be able to be salvaged from.

Any ideas?

Hay Murph, comp. has been dn
See if you can pick me a pc apro 12 x 14 for a band saw table.
Email me and i'll run up there and pick it up
Jerry

yeah, yeah--lunch is on me. thanks

Jerry, right now I have two pieces, one is 9"x31" and the other is 22"x21". Both pieces I have are uneven and bowed, but I think that some heat and a press would straighten them out. If you want this large piece I have, you are welcome to it. Just get with me and we'll set up a time.

Steve, I was thinking tactical handle material as well. All of this stuff is black in color. There are some other pieces out there that are a little bit thinner stock, but the pieces I grabbed were the pieces that were the easiest for me to transport. If you want some of it, just drop me a line and I'll cut some up and send it your way to play with.

There are some screw holes in these pieces where they were mounted to walls to stop or at least slow down things that might pass thru walls (use your imagination).

Back