The new photobucket is a pain! What else works?

rhinoknives

Hello,
After some down time since using photobucket with my Ipad I went to try to edit and upload pics from the Ipad to Bucket and the new platform they have absolutely sucks!

I couldn't do anything and the "help" on there just kept telling me that Soon we will have something else!

What other photo platforms are there that work with a Ipad that a digitally challenged man like me can use to edit and upload etc for knife pics??

Any other experiences with other photo sites you can share with me?

Thanks.
Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Laurence,
I up load photos straight fom my iPad to this forum.
Just go to manage attachments and upload photos from your albums that you have on your iPad.

Hey Laurence..... I thought the same thing about the "new" photobucket. I emailed them telling them how I didn't like the new format, and they told me there is a control that will revert you back to the "old" one. I did, it worked, and it's like it always was.

Laurence,
I up load photos straight fom my iPad to this forum.
Just go to manage attachments and upload photos from your albums that you have on your iPad.

Calvin,

Does this method upload thumbnails or full images? My posts use the thumbnails and I'd rather use full images, but haven't figured that out yet.

Jay

800 x 600 pixels, jpeg resolution on high, makes for a file size around 280-300kb for decent speed in page loading.

Photobucket is what I have. It was a great site until some idiot decided to revise the whole thing, now it just plain sucks. The idiot is probably some big wheels grandson or somebody else that has no clue. If I can find a site I like and can transfer all my photos without losing anything that's what I'll do.

Back