NOV 4th WEDNESDAY NIGHT INSANITY

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
attachment.php

Something other than free wood.

I'm giving away the following Corian and Corian clone (100% acrylic) samples. These are great for stacked spacers on a hidden tang, bolsters or even scales on a small piece.
The rules are simple: Post a number between 0 and 999 and I will take three numbers from random.org at 10:00pm CST and post the winners. No need to make a choice because this week is a little different!
The first column which is all Corian 2"x4"x1/2" pairs in AQUA, TEA ROSE, and LILAC are available to the LADIES ONLY! So Darci, Miss Lora and the rest of you Lady dogs get your girls together and get em to post. You guys out there can post for your wives, cousins, (but not if your wife is your cousin), daughters, ladies, moms, etc. The other two columns of 5 pieces each 3"x2"x7/16" (Corian clone) are available to the rest of the "dogs".
SOOO, just post a number and I will figure the rest out and if I'm wrong I'm sure my Lady dog will point it out.

Good Luck and have fun.
As always shipping is free.

Steve

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm, lets go with 293 tonight. It was the first number to pop in my head.

I've checked and I cannot get a sex change operation before 10pm so I'll just try for those in column B and C. I'll take 689. Thanks.

Back