KnifeDogs at Blade...

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
We have our first donation towards a booth at the Blade Show....Frstr8 had a raffle and kicked 50 bucks as the first donating sponsor...he held a raffle and threw the proceeds our way. He is also our designated photo chopper. The logo at the top of the forum is his work.

I'll make this offer. If pack can raise enough for a booth at Blade, I'll have USAknifemaker.com buy a booth also. We'll have at least these 2 side by side for a little breathing room.

What we would like to see is a string of booths all joined together so we can have a heck of a time and tell our story loud and clear....

Maybe some of our forum owners or other members want to go in on a booth set up next to us? There is some time to think about it and make some plans..

I'm not sure how we can raise the funds for a KnifeDogs booth....or even if the group wants to. Any discussions or suggestions are welcome...

Boss
I should be getting in some shop time soon, Ill volunteer to make a slipjoint to raffle but it may be a couple of weeks.

Sean

I have $200 towards a KD booth if I can advertise a veteran's charity. Any objections?

Boss, I'll PM details to you.

no objections, Murph explained it in a PM and it's a cause the dogs can get behind..

We have pledges of $250 plus proceeds from Sean's slip joint. That should put us at least halfway there. Not bad for an hour's effort last night. Anyone else?

John Barker just kicked in 25 bucks......
this looks like it's going to happen.

A couple of the forums have a presence at the show but I think we can bark louder.

Stabber is in for 25...thanks..
You need to be wearing a KD shirt at least part of the time. Your entire wardrobe can't be Busse shirts....and you are going this year. make plans now.

I have an idea about some new K.D. wardrobe options that might be on the extremely affordable side. I'll make a few calls and see what I can come up with from some of my old suppliers I used to work with and get in touch with you Boss. Maybe we could make a "Blade Show Special" shirt or three.:D

OK, I'd like to have a booth next to the dog kennel, I can't afford this booth on my own but I was already planing to spend the $475 on the table so if another maker or supplier wants to split a booth with me (or two others actually) then we can see about being linked up with the kennel. If that fails I'll kick in some money or a knife to help get the kennel going.

one other thing, if I get 2 others to go in on a booth with me the three of us should be saving a little money, maybe we can pool that money and put an ad in blade or in the program for the show with the names of all who will be in the knife dog booths.

OK, I'd like to have a booth next to the dog kennel, I can't afford this booth on my own but I was already planing to spend the $475 on the table so if another maker or supplier wants to split a booth with me (or two others actually) then we can see about being linked up with the kennel. If that fails I'll kick in some money or a knife to help get the kennel going.

that is a good deal I think...

Announcing a promotion to SuperMod and KnifeDogs Blade Show Bosss: murphda2

Johnny, tell our audience what murhpda2 wins!

Well, murphda2 is now the proud owner of spiffy new title in red. He can ban users with a wave of his pinky finger. He can kill SPAM messages with just a look. The pay is NOTHING but he gets to have fun doing that.

And that's not all!

He gets the privilege of wrangling a lot of details around a creating a big KnifeDogs presence at the Blade Show in Atlanta. He will be handling the pledge drive for our booth and handling other details as he is able. He also has committed to buying us all the beer we can drink while we are there. (I made that last part up).

Thanks to Murph for really stepping up. 2thumbs

Back