ok all you dogs, show yourself

Here is my dog Kirby. He is a Shiba Inu. He is 9 years old.
HandsomeKirby.jpg

Hey Bruce,
Was that tree leaning to the right before you pushed on it? Man, you must be strong. ha ha ha

Steve

I've been rather curious as to how the Shiba's personality compares to the Akita. I've had an Akita for a little over 10 years now and she is awesome. I trained her in Obedience, for Search and Rescue (she is certified for Live Find, Cadaver, and Water Borne Cadaver), and she passed her T.D.I. (Therapy Dog International). I'm really considering a Shiba as my next four legged family member.

This is a great thread it's nice to put a face to a lot of names so here's mine.

Bob

Attachments

• old photos 006.jpg
    old photos 006.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 137
  • old photos 076.jpg
    old photos 076.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Still haven't seen a photo of Big Jim Coffee over at JC Custom. Does this man actually exist, or is he a holographic super entity?

Baffled In Illinois,
Steve

I've been rather curious as to how the Shiba's personality compares to the Akita. I've had an Akita for a little over 10 years now and she is awesome. I trained her in Obedience, for Search and Rescue (she is certified for Live Find, Cadaver, and Water Borne Cadaver), and she passed her T.D.I. (Therapy Dog International). I'm really considering a Shiba as my next four legged family member.
My Shiba Inu has a fantastic personality!!! I LOVE the breed!! I would get another one again. I have never had an Akita, so I dunno how to compare them.

Considering the fact that I was on vacation in Wyoming, you'd think I'd look a little happier.

attachment.php

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 476
attachment.php

BladeShow Atlanta 2007,

attachment.php

Thumper & Byrd ,Bladeshow Awards Dinner 2008,
attachment.php

Thumper & Byrd Krewe of Selene Mardi Gras Ball N.O. 2008.

Attachments

• Jack n Raguel shoppin 1 - Copy.jpg
    Jack n Raguel shoppin 1 - Copy.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 458
  • Bladeshow 2008 Awards Dinner 2.jpg
    Bladeshow 2008 Awards Dinner 2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 453
  • Mardi_Gras_Ball_2007.JPG
    Mardi_Gras_Ball_2007.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:
This is me after passing my cut and bend test for the Knifemakers Guild of South Africa. Now I have to submit my knives. I will be the third bladesmith to be admitted to the guild.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Passed!.jpg
    Passed!.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 435
Back