MOOKAR

JAWilliams

KNIFEMAKER
Calling all Missouri and Oklahoma knife makers. I have started a social group with this name. If you would like an invite please pm me and I will get it to you. I have looked at one and thought it was pretty cool. Please let me know or just post here and I will get the invites out. Oh and even if you don't live here and would like to be added just post. Thanks,

James

I have changed the name so it gets the four states. MOOKAR which is MO, OK, KS and AR. This will be better so we can have more people. Thanks, James

Last edited:
You know I am in James. Even if its me just watching you guys do what you do2thumbs And hope to at least get my hands dirty in the process....;-)

Chris

Well James, I used some common sense (no comments needed, Rusty that means you too) and found it in just a couple of seconds. I guess I was smarter than I thought. Great idea James.

I need to make a change and I am sure no one would mind. This is for everyone that likes or does anything with knives. You make them, collect them or if you are a shealth maker. Please come and join us. We would be honored to have you and even if you are not in this area and just like to talk and you like some of the makers please join in. Thanks,

James

Back