Knife Dogs at the Blade Show

Wayne Coe

Forum Owner - Moderator
Has anyone considered if Knife Dogs is going to have a presence at the Blade Show in 2010? I know that a lot of us will be there but shouldn't we have someplace to meet, get acquanted and meet face to face. Maybe we could just have a table in the concessions area with a Knife Dogs sign and folks can just drop by. Maybe that way Blade won't try to charge us an arm and a leg (I need all of mine, thank you very much). I doubt that Knife Dogs could justify the expense for a table or booth where merchandise could be sold. But maybe.

pardon my dumbness... but where is the blade show at. i know they have a blade type show here in vegas but i doubt it is the one you are talking about.

damaged110 Blade show Wayne is talking about is held in Atlanta.

I was kinda hoping that we would either have a table or perhaps BossDog would work something out with GLWJ.... Hint Hint.

We'll figure something out though, Like meet up at a specific demo, or something.

Josh

Tha Blade show is in Atlanta and the meet and greet sounds great, but the Vagas arms show is in January I be there if you would like to come by and meet Damaged 110. If it like last year I will need all the vistitors I can get.

Next year will be my first time going to blade. I would love to have a meet and greet. Who do we need to talk to to make this happen? Hmmmm....if only we had a pack leader around here...kind of like a "boss dog";)

Sean

hmmm...I wonder who...

I haven't finalized plans yet to get a table but it is being considered. I have to make sure my regular day job will let me off then and I won't know that until February.

how much is a table --- anyone know?

Someone told me last year that a table was $450

Cant remember who it was or if it was a reliable source but that was the rumor.

-Josh

well...I think we are going to have to do something for Blade...we are going to need a dog pound....and I think a wall booth(s?), so we have a little room to hang out...hang a banner - that kind of thing.

it could be a place for members to hand out cards, network, call home for the show...

this may be an official buy a booth fund raiser announcement.. I know I won't be able to 'man the booth' all the time. I have to visit with suppliers but I can cover it probably half the time.

We'll need volunteers to take some shifts and recruit new dogs...

I see some potential here...we could own the place...

I was wondering if we shouldn't get a few of us here to go in on a few adjoining booths together...

just thinking out loud..

BossDog,

This is sounding fantastic ! Since conducting USAknifemaker buisness is a priority not only for you but also for your customers I think you should decide what time you need to be free from the KD-booth and get a sign-up sheet going for folks to volunteer for 1 hour time slots to man the booth.

The picture will get clearer as we get closer to Blade and people get their hands on the Blade show program and confirm plans to attend the show but I'm guessing that we'd have plenty of volunteers to man the booth and give BossDog plenty of free time.

I for one would be happy to help out

-Josh

I'm not the brightest light on the tree but I would be happy to volunteer for whatever needs to be done like set-up, take down, empty the trash, go for donuts, bring the moonshine etc.

Back