I'll be looking for volunteers

Big fan of heat here.

Would love to kick my acid reflux up a notch.

Count in me brotha!!!!:Dtrickortreat1

Chris

IG, please count me in. My GERD hasn't bothered me much lately so I need to find out why. I love hot, hot so I hope this stuff hurts me so good. Denny

Ig, have you used that species of pepper before? If you are not familar with them I suggest you place the toliet paper in refrigerator.:D

I'll be coming up to the New England School of Metal Work in Auburn, Maine to conduct an Build a Belt Grinder Workshop and then teach a 4 day beginner's blacksmithing class. The workshop and class will be from May 6 thru 11, 2010.
We may try to get together and check this out.

I'll be coming up to the New England School of Metal Work in Auburn, Maine to conduct an Build a Belt Grinder Workshop and then teach a 4 day beginner's blacksmithing class. The workshop and class will be from May 6 thru 11, 2010.
We may try to get together and check this out.
Sounds cool2thumbs. What days are they???? I am here 24/7. You are welcome to come down and spend a fews day and I can setup a Mini HI.cool 1

Hey IG I would love to try a sample of that. Put me on the list please if you have any space left. Winter is coming on and maybe that will warm us up. :)

We have 2 bhut jolokia plants in our office. They go great with a laksa or a nice hot salsa. Be warned though they are super hot certainly get the endorphins going.

We have 2 bhut jolokia plants in our office. They go great with a laksa or a nice hot salsa. Be warned though they are super hot certainly get the endorphins going.

Yep!!! Super hot is what I am looking for.:eek: My Heat Treating Relish is getting kind of tame. HEHEHEHE!!! The BBBB Beaver eats my HT'g Relish by the spoonfuls, this would kill a normal human being.:eek: Come to think of it :duh:The BBBB Beaver is not normal or a human being. HEHEHEHEHEHE!

Last edited:
Oh!!!! Baby!!!! Checkout what I'll be putting into the smoker with some Hab's this weekend.:eek::eek:

Last edited:
Back