Kevin Cashen on PBS Nova

D. Crawford

Anyone see Knifedog's own Kevin Cashen on Nova last night? Reproducing a "way ahead of its time" Viking Sword with Ric Furrer.
Very interesting show. Worth seeing if you missed it. Well done Kevin.

Last edited:
darn it, I missed that. I better get the DVR tuned up, it will be back on again if it is a PBS Nova show..

congratulations Kevin..

Very Cool.
Well I guess we better not kill Big Bird after all!:biggrin:

This Puter is too old to watch it. I will watch it during my breaks at the shop tomorrow.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

The show was actually filmed by a company that normally does National Geographic work and then sold it to NOVA. So no, if it weren't for the fact that I think his big yellow drumsticks would be chewier than S7 steel (that bird has been around as long as I have watched T.V.), I think he could feed several down and out families this Thanksgiving if we could fit in the oven. I am not certain what kind of stuffing would work best though.

Last edited:
Looks like the R&D team for the company I work for (Arcelor Mittal) will be a part of this show, as will some people from my very plant. Just read an email with a heads up.

According to the email, air dates for Chicago area PBS are as follows:

This segment will premiere on October 10, 2012 at 9 pm (Central) on PBS WTTW Channel 11.
Other air dates on Channel 11 include:
Oct. 11 – 3 pm
Oct. 14 – 2 am
Nov. 19 – 7 pm
Nov. 20 – 1:30 am
Nov. 20 – 7 am

Back