Heating element

Gahagan

Does anyone know where I can get a heating element for the larger Sugar creek kiln sinc ethye have gone out of buisness. The only thing wrong with my oven is the heating element went bad. I hate to have to buy a new unit just for that. Are there other elements that I can buy that would work on this oven?

I can't speak for him - but my first call would be to Mike Kelly at EvenHeat. There may be some constraints I don't know about, but EvenHeat has always demonstrated service both for yesterday's customers - and for tomorrows potential customers.

Hello,
Try this website, they sell the heating coils for kilns & furnaces with handy charts for finding the right one for your furnace. I have a sugar creek furnace too, someday I will need a coil for mine. WWW.duralite.com
Let us know how it goes!
Clint

Hey Kyle,
I did talk to Mike at Evenheat. We are trying to get something together to see what we can do for you. Can you get me the length of that element?
Beth

Does anyone know where I can get a heating element for the larger Sugar creek kiln sinc ethye have gone out of buisness. The only thing wrong with my oven is the heating element went bad. I hate to have to buy a new unit just for that. Are there other elements that I can buy that would work on this oven?

We will be working on developing and carrying replacement elements for both the LKK and BKK Sugar Creek.

I will post a notice when we get them in.

Thanks Tracy! When I first saw the OP it was the first time I was sad I gone with the LKK.

It is 111" long but looks like it maybe two elements welded together. In the middle of the coil they are welded and it is making them difficult to get out unless this is usual. They form a trangle in the fire brick on the front left side of the kiln.

Here is where it was welded together.
ht002.jpg

The thing came out in like 10 pieces.
ht003.jpg

Here are the end connects

ht006.jpg

Back